INTERNATIONAL LABORATORY, HEADQUARTERED IN BARCELONA, SPECIALIZED IN MEDICAL NUTRITION PRODUCTS.
- Developing solid relationships with KOL and Researchers in the field of medical nutrition.
- Observe market, analyse patients and physicians requirements, and innovations in order to identify new products opportunities. Be an active team player in the innovation process.
- Design or recommend the nutritional composition of the products.
- Write the scientific documentation to support the medical promotion of the finished products. Redaction of scientific publications.
- Develop the scientific evidence through the bibliography and coordinate clinical trials.
- Support the technical department insuring in all the nutritional project offering medical and nutrition expertise.
- Communicate LGF scientific activities to the KOL, the scientific societies...
- Active duty in the internal and external training.
- Maintain up to date the clinical trial data base.
Área: Medical Affairs
Requisitos: - Medical doctor or pharmacist with specialty in nutrition, Master of Science in Nutrition, PhD.
- Experience as researcher in a public or private organization (Nutrition Company, Pharma, CRO...).
- Rigor, autonomy, organization, enthusiasm.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communicational skills.
- Fluent in English and in Spanish or French (oral and written communication).