IMPORTANT MULTINATIONAL COMPANY OF THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR searches
TECHNICAL AND DESIGN CONSULTANT (ARCHITECT)
As a Technical and Design consultant you will actively manage the market portfolio to follow
the copper & copper alloys projects from the first consultation until the execution. You’ll have
to promote TECU® products and support architects to realize their ideas for facade and roof
projects by giving them the proper information about the materials, design options and
You will have to promote, consult and offer our high quality copper façade and roofing
materials for interesting, ambitious, often representative and luxury architectural projects.
Continuously, you will have to support local installers or distributors with information about
the products and technical details.
You will be trained and backed by an international central competency team (English and
partly Spanish speaking).
Monthly sales and activities reporting to the commercial director.
Localización: Vallès (Barcelona)
Requisitos: It will be valued:
- Architect or Technical Architect.
- Min 2 years experience in Technical consultancy.
- Project management, Sales and proved experience in façade projects is desirable.
- Good technical understanding and presentation skills are a must-have.
- Languages: English fluent speaking and writing.
- Software: Autocad. Desirable some REVIT.
- Availability to travel. Requires driving license and own vehicle.